TRUSTED LEADER SUMMIT REGISTRATION 2022
REIGNITE YOUR CULTURE
A 2-Day Summit to increase capacity, connections, and impact.
Discover the most effective ways to improve company culture and inspire high-performing results from the world’s top trust experts.
APRIL 12-14, 2022
JW Marriott, Mall of America, Minneapolis
A GatherING unlike any other!
David Horsager is the Global Authority on Trust. He understands that as a leader your biggest expense as an organization is a lack of trust.
You can turn a disengaged team around and grow your business even during the worst of times. When you can communicate with a common language, and have tools to measure the impact of your leadership, good things will happen.
Over this 2-day Summit you will be equipped with tools and takeaways that you can use tomorrow.
We’re excited to bring experts from around the world to talk to you about how trust can transform your organization.
WHO HAS ALREADY REGISTERED?
CEOs, Presidents, University Deans, School Superintendents, Police Chiefs, Board Members, CHROs, OD&LD Directors, a Senator, an Admiral, and more!
Who Else Will Be There?
People Who Love
EVERYONE who knows
that trust matters now
more than ever!
What to Expect
A 2-day summit on building high-trust teams and organizations … because TRUST brings out the best in people and leads to measurable results! You can expect high-impact sessions on trust and leadership with actionable strategies to increase your performance right away.
Join C-suite executives, entrepreneurs, and leaders from across industries for a conference that combines high-impact mainstage sessions and collaborative networking with tailored elements and facilitated problem-solving!
April 12 – 6pm CT Start
- 1PM CT – Certified Partners Workshop
- Evening Kick-off Party with Heavy Hors D’oeuvres
- A Look at the State of Trust with David Horsager
- Maximizing Trust in Communication with Allison Shapira
- How to Measure Trust
- Interview with an Olympian: John Shuster
- Interview with Hon. Senator Samuel Poghisio
- How to Cascade a Culture of Trust
- Trust in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion with Dr. Ramon A. Pastrano IV
- Leading High Trust Debriefs with John “Gucci” Foley
April 14: 5:30pm CT End
- Building Trust in Change with Cassandra Worthy
- “The Because” with Gerry O’Brion
- Trust Shields with David Horsager
- Interview with Rebekkah Brunson (WNBA Champion)
- The Future of Trust Video with Dan Burrus
- Activity with Dave Sparkman (Former SVP Culture)
- Exactly What to Say to Build Trust with Phil Jones
- Closing Keynote with David Horsager
[AGENDA SUBJECT TO CHANGE]
Minneapolis is home to many Fortune 500 companies, including Best Buy, General Mills, Target, and Land ‘o Lakes. The Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota is the largest mall in the United States. The Mall houses over 60 restaurants, over 500 stores, and a 7-acre indoor amusement park.