Trust Edge Leadership Institute is a Minnesota-based company that helps global leaders and organizations build trust. Since 1999, Trust Edge Leadership Institute has pioneered trust development through research, speaking, consulting, and training on trust and its proven impact on the bottom line. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to national sports franchises to industry-leading small and mid-size businesses. CEO David Horsager is a business strategist, keynote speaker, and author of the national bestseller, The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Stronger Bottom Line and his new release, The Daily Edge: Simple Strategies to Increase Efficiency and Make an Impact Every Day. For more information on David Horsager or the books and resources offered through Trust Edge Leadership Institute, please call 651-340-6555.
Discover the Trust Edge™ through dynamic keynotes and workshops, industry-leading research, bestselling books, and videos. “Inspire” is a key step to shift thinking around trust and engage your leaders.
What is “Inspire”?
Trust is a fundamental, bottom-line issue that leads to greater creativity, productivity, freedom, and results. In a captivating presentation that blends humor, story-telling, research, and insight, David Horsager shares what it takes to gain–and keep–The Trust Edge. Attendees will leave with tools they can use immediately.
- Increased profits due to high-trust relationships with colleagues and customers
- Heightened morale, energy, and unity
- Empowered team or organization with actionable strategies to build trust and get more done on a daily basis
- Increased productivity
- Improved customer loyalty
- Created more successful brands
The Trust Edge presentation delivers:
- Rich, customized content that motivates, inspires, and entertains
- Usable tips and real-world tactics participants can implement immediately
- COMPLIMENTARY follow-up program for greater impact (includes a 10-week video series)
- Academic and business research, backed up with managerial and entrepreneurial experience
- Professionalism on and off the stage
2017 Trust Outlook™
We help you solve your challenges with the Enterprise Trust Index™ (ETI). The ETI benchmarks levels of trust and gives valuable insight to a clear path forward, and accelerate results and performance.
What is “Clarify”?
The Enterprise Trust Index™ (ETI) is a powerful online analysis tool that provides a clear picture of trust throughout your organization. From the analytics, you will be able to drill down into specific data across locations and departments to recognize key drivers impacting current levels of trust.
We help gather the data and make it easy for you and your team. Real people read through every result and present a customized plan to grow performance in your organization.
The Enterprise Trust Index enables you and your leadership team to quickly identify and understand areas that can be improved in order to take best actions that will build trust and drive results.
- Locate specific areas where trust levels are high and other areas that can be developed to immediately impact the bottom line
- Assess the effectiveness of current initiatives to determine what is actually working
- Utilize the baseline on trust levels to compare results over time, across departments, locations, and levels
- Recognize skilled leaders or emerging leaders who are building trust in a positive way
- Build a more committed workplace and culture of trust
Our most powerful tool to align your team and create a high performance culture is the Trust Edge Workshop. Certify your leaders and equip your team to gain a common language, increase alignment, and see measurable business results.
What is “Equipping”?
To be equipped is to have the needed tools in order to build an aligned team who deliver high level performance and results.
Individuals within your organization become Trust Edge Certified Facilitators through an intensive 3-day program. These individuals, once certified, teach Trust Edge material to your entire organization.
- Certified internal leaders are well suited to relate the Trust Edge concepts to your organization’s specific circumstances, goals, and challenges
- Strengthened relationships between leadership and organization members
- Obtained internal training resources leveraged to suit your needs
Trust Edge Infographic™
MISSON, VISION, VALUES
To develop trusted leaders and organizations around the world.
100 million impacted in 10 years.
Excellence of service, Integrity of actions, Love of others, Celebration of opportunity, Trustworthiness in everything.