Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing via our Cancellation Form.
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 cancellation fee until May 20, 2023. Cancellations received from May 21, 2023, through August 15, 2023, will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee. Cancellations after August 16, 2023 are nonrefundable.
- Transfers are permitted one-time within the calendar year. An attendee must request a transfer within 48 hours before the start of the event. If an attendee chooses to transfer their registration to another Trust Edge Leadership Institute event, they are responsible for paying any price difference (if applicable).
- Attendees who do not attend the event and/or do not contact Trust Edge Leadership Institute via written correspondence by the dates above will be responsible for the full attendee registration fee.
- If a Certified Partner transfers their registration to a non-Certified Partner, the non-Certified Partner must do one of two things: Pay the difference between the Certified Partner and non-Certified Partner price at the time of the transfer or must enroll in a Certified Partner cohort at the time of transfer.
- Trust Edge Leadership Institute may immediately cancel or suspend your access to our event if you share your email ID or give your account access to anyone else. Reproduction or streaming any content without Trust Edge Leadership Institute’s permission is strictly prohibited.
- If Trust Edge Leadership Institute cancels or postpones an event, attendees can transfer their registration to another Trust Edge Leadership Institute event within the next 12 calendar months, without penalty.
- For cancellations due to visa denials, please email email@example.com
- *Policy subject to change.